Moving Out

You can use this form to tell us you have moved

If you have moved into a new home in the borough you can also register at the new address.

Only use this form if your whole household has moved out and therefore council tax liability has changed.

Only include details of adults on the form (i.e. any person aged 18 years or over).

Please provide as much as information as possible. This will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible.

Fields marked with * are mandatory. You will need your council tax account reference to complete this form. This can be found on your latest bill.

Data Protection

Tower Hamlets Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.

Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.